In accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
Data processing is also carried out with the aid of computerised means for the following purposes:
1. To acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since the processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, unless special, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following paragraphs;
2. In order to comply with the obligation laid down in the "Consolidated Law on Public Safety"; (article 109 of Royal Decree no. 773 of 18 June 1931), which requires us to notify the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, of the details of customers housed in accordance with the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is required and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we can not host you in our structure. The data collected for this purpose will not be retained by us, unless you give us your consent to the storage as provided in paragraph 4;
3. To comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and by our employees, and are communicated to the outside world only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the fulfillment of the above, we can not provide the services requested. The data collected for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax investigations);
4. To speed up the registration procedures in case of your subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, subject to the acquisition of your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 180 days, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraphs;
5. To carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time. The treatment will cease anyway at your departure;
6. To send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
7. For the protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest to protect people and property against possible attacks, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and safety at work.
The recorded data are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the financial year, and in any case no later than one week. They shall not be disclosed to third parties, except where it is necessary to comply with a specific request for investigation by a judicial or police authority. We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or restriction or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures laid down in the legislation in force. For any further information, and to assert your rights as recognised by the European Regulation, you can contact the Data Controller.